Thursday, February 3, 2011

Put on a New Face

Over the past couple of years I feel like I have made a complete transformation.
I went from this awkward thing:


to this:


Okay, not the best picture, I was heading to working not long after and I did not feel like taking another one.

Well, unlike most people say you should do, I changed my outside and my inside followed. It worked out quite well if I do say do myself. I owe a big part of what I slowly became to the makeup I put on my face everyday. I hadn't thought about this through a website called bzzagent.com that tell is all about promoting new products and brands to its members suggested I joined activities for Covergirl's 50th Anniversary. They have a lot of promotions and contests taking place on Facebook which I would normally dismiss but it really made me think this time. I mean, I can't credit my whole life change to makeup, let's be realistic. I did a lot of maturing, I lost a lot of weight and change my entire wardrobe over time. It took a long time but I'm finally happy where I am.

Anyway, with all of this thinking going on I decided to take a before and after shot of myself within my makeup process to show just how transforming it can be.


Oh, how I love makeup.

Happy Anniversary, CoverGirl!

1 comment:

  1. Your makeup is AMAZING. Wow. I'm devoted to red lips but you make a great case for awesome eyes and brows too!

    ReplyDelete